Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So Blood Noir came out today and...

I couldn't wait to get my greedy hands on it. I haven't finished it yet, but what I have read makes me say WTF?????

I've always defended her by saying that she was inventing a new genre, a trailblazer if you will. A bit of something for everyone - horror/paranormal/mystery/erotica. But with over half of the book under my belt I think one of the genres she has added (much to my amazement and disgust) seems to be Chick Lit.

Did she really NEED to spend the first 4 chapters discussing, planning and THEN having sex???? Had I read just this much in the storenot knowing that there MUST be more to the story I would have bypassed it as bad erotic fiction.

Well I'm off to finish it and to surf the 'net to see what her fans, the squee girls and the Anti-Anita people are saying tonight.

No comments: