Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Freaky Thought for Today

Most of the people who are members of Books & Chat, read most of the same books. Like calls to like it's said! Some were waiting with bated breath for Stephanie Meyers book "Breaking Dawn", the conclusion to her YA series. I know from watching the news, that she seemed to be nearly as popular as J. K. Rowlings was with her "Harry Potter" books . For many this month, another long awaited book was "Acheron", by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and this is the one that I am now reading.

So the spooky thought I just now had is, that while I'm reading this book, there are thousands of other people at the very same moment reading the same exact book as I am. They may even be on the same exact page as me.

So I wonder; just what the next big book will be that will have the readers putting aside their daily grind and sitting happily reading while Rome and dinner burns???

No comments: