Monday, August 4, 2008

Pop-Corn Book Pick of the Week (So Far)

The Accidental Demon Slayer - By Angie Fox (Paranormal Romance)

On the day that Lizzie Brown turns thirty, a monumental day for any woman - some very, very odd things happen. Her Harley riding Grandmother (whom Lizzie has never met) shows up, Lizzie slays a Demon who appears on her toilet, her Grandmother who is also a witch, starts throwing spells around, her dog starts talking, and that's just for starters.

Naturally no paranormal romance is with out it's sexy, broody, male...enter Dimitri Kallinikos, a shape-shifting Griffin. Of course he needs something from the worlds newest Demon slayer, Lizzie. How does he go about getting what he wants? Well; lie for starters and if that's not working - seduce her!



The above was paraphrased from the back cover of the book, because I couldn't have said it better myself *grin*!

Now this book is filled with comedy, red-herrings, misunderstandings, violence in the shape of a group of Harley driving, AARP card carrying witches and lust.
Humerous, action driven plot with a thouroughly satisfying ending that will be a great addition to your beach or pool side reading for the end of the summer.

2 comments:

Angie Fox said...

How goofy am I that I'm following hits on my author site at almost midnight on a Monday? Yes, dorks can be published writers too. Glad you enjoyed the book. I had a ball with The Accidental Demon Slayer. :)

Angie

Dianne said...

Angie I loved the book and have added a link to your site on my own. I'm just pissed that I couldn't find any info on when you will be publishing the next pieces of your creative brain for me to read!

Be as goofy as you want to be...I follow hits on my site all the time to see how people have heard of me!