Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"A Wallflower Christmas" by Lisa Kleypas

If you are looking to please a historical romance lover on your Christmas list, look no further than this delightful book. this is the seventh book in the Wallflower series.

It's everything a romance should be at this time of the year; light, romantic, sexy and hopeful.

Rafe Bowman has come to London to marry. He is a rake; a wealthy American Industrialist looking to do his duty to his demanding and stubborn father by coming to England to meet Natalie Blandford, the "wife" that has been picked for him. The problem with this scenario though, is that he meets his intendeds companion, Hannah Appleton first and becomes smitten.
Unfortunately Miss Appleton doesn't see Rake as either the perfect suitor for her charge nor does she realize that she has fallen in love with him herself until nearly too late.


And, well, with this being the Christmas season, all dreams are possible.
I have never read any of the Wallflower series; the only books of Ms Kleypas I've read are her contemporary romances, and since I love those Ithought I'd give this a whirl. I'm thrilled I did and I will now be buying the rest of the series.

No comments: