Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Something Really Odd...

Something truly odd happened over the last two days.  I was reading a book yesterday, and a passage in it made me think of another book I had read years ago.  The problem was is that I could not remember the author or the name of the book.  I was going to post some threads in various places today asking for help in finding out what the title was.  Believe me, I had only the vaguest idea of the plot.  I did remember that the heroine was a seamstress and was posing as a wife or girlfriend of the hero for a day or so.

Today I log onto my Goodreads account and look at what is being recommended to me based on what I own etc.  and the freakiest thing ever---the book I was going to ask about was being recommended to me!  This book is out of print, but thank the Gods and Goddesses that I own a Kindle for it is still being offered in e-book.  This book was first published in 1999 and not that much time has gone by, but I wonder if I will still like it as much now as I did then.  I so often find with re-reads that my tastes have changed too much and now the books I used to love just don't do it for me anymore.

Patti Berg is the author and the name of the book is "Wife for a Day".  I really hope it has the ability to still ring my chimes!


Buy: $4.99

Auto-delivered wirelessly


No comments: