Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2013



My Bluegrass Baby

My Bluegrass Baby
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $1.99




3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars I Liked It, December 18, 2012


This review is from: My Bluegrass Baby (Kindle Edition)
My Bluegrass Baby - Molly Harper

This is a wonderfully light, funny, and informative chick lit novel, not really a true romance. The characters are interesting, the capers are amusing and all of the information in this novel about Kentucky makes me want to go down there to visit. I never knew how many things that Kentucky was known for, how many things have been invented n Kentucky and how much of the South's uniqueness can be laid on Kentucky's doorstep.

The story was interesting in that it revolves around a woman Sadie who has been promised a promotion and Josh who comes in and nearly steals the job right from under her. This turns into a case of opposites attracting, or at least what appears on the surface to be opposites. Of course they fall in love and there is a `happily ever after' but the trip to the HEA is not as unique as I would have liked it.

I liked this book a lot, but upon reading it for a second time I found that I don't think it is going to become one of those books that you just HAVE to read over and over.

This is the start of a series based in the Tourism Promotion Offices in Kentucky.

*ARC SUPPLIED BY PUBLISHER*

No comments: