Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stalking You Now

Stalking You Now
Price: $2.99


4.0 out of 5 stars Blood, Tension and Evil Banter,, February 21, 2013


This review is from: Stalking You Now (Kindle Edition)
Stalking You Now - by Jeff Strand
Yikes! Stephen King is usually as far as I'll go and I thought when I saw this book on the list and read the synopsis that it was going to merely be a suspense novel. It was not, not by a long shot. This novelette (82 pages) was macabre and humorous all in one, with an interesting twist at the end.

I have never read anything else by this author as the other reviewers seemed to and I wish I had something else of Mr. Strand’s to compare this to, but I don’t think the casual reader of horror will find anything lacking in this book. It has all the elements a horror aficionado wants…blood, tension, evil banter, a woman and an evil nutcase. On the other hand, was he truly crazy? I loved him when he urinates on himself at the thought of dying. It is rather nice to see a mass murderer acting semi-human!
*ARC supplied by publisher*

No comments: