Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Christmas in Vermont by Anita Hughes

Christmas in VermontChristmas in Vermont by Anita Hughes
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I would have read on to see how this book was going to turn out but gave up very early in it for the simple reason that I am tired of so many authors doing sloppy research. But this one took the cake.

When an author can't do research into something so simple as to Norman Rockwell's birthplace (my very favorite artist BTW) or where his museum is, I do not finish the book. He was born in NY, not Vermont, his main museum is in Massachusetts -Stockbridge to be exact although there is one in Rutland VT that displays his covers. Frankly, even before that part, I was disgruntled with the writing and plotting.

*ARC provided by the publisher.


View all my reviews

No comments: