Followers

Friday, October 4, 2019

The Trouble with Becoming a Witch: A Novel by Amy Edwards

The Trouble with Becoming a Witch: A NovelThe Trouble with Becoming a Witch: A Novel by Amy Edwards
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I really disliked this book and would never recommend this to anyone else because:

It was boring, repetitive, unbelievable, memoir-ish but fiction, overly angsty, filled with religion and it has a very political bent.

There is really no plot, just another woman bemoaning how her husband doesn't understand her -actually he was just an idiot -they both were and frankly I think they deserved each other. They were supposed to be in their 30's but acted and talked like young teenagers and the husband had ideas that you would have seen in the 1950's and I found it to be unbelievable for that particular religion. Though I do know that there are very religious families, this just seemed to be very cliché.


*ARC supplied by the publisher.


View all my reviews

No comments: