Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Review: White Collar Girl

White Collar Girl White Collar Girl by Renee Rosen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Renee Rossen does it again. I have been enamored with Ms. Rosen's writing style since I read Park Avenue Summer. I was hooked, which led me to read the very gossipy The Social Graces, and it was all uphill since then. I wonder if I had started with this book if I would have been so eager to keep reading her works? Yes, yes, I would have because I love how Ms. Rosen blends fact with fiction.

This book does have a bit extra going for it-it also has a mystery. So in its favor, we have:

1) a powerful woman breaking into what has been typically a man's career.

2) Someone with the testicles to risk it all to get what she wants.

3)Wonderful researching.

4) A strong woman not afraid to admit when she has made a mistake.

5)Love/relationship but not true romance.

6) Personal growth.

So there you have it. This novel has everything I love in historical fiction/ strong women genres.

View all my reviews

No comments: