Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Review: The Party Crasher

The Party Crasher The Party Crasher by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I usually only need a few chapters of a book to realize that I'm not going to love it. However, I read the other reviews and decided to persevere. I'm glad I kept going.

What started out as a childish and very stubborn idea on Effies' part became the crux of this novel. I to have memories of my growing up days and now at my age, I can see that I was prettying them up. And that is what happened in Effies' life. But, of course, her father's girlfriend Krista didn't help matter...or did she? Well, you won't really know until you reach the end of this book. Let's just say that eavesdropping can be informative as well as hurtful.

This was a great coming-of-age novel that deals with so much more and has a romantic HEA!

*ARC supplied by the publisher, the author, and NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments: