Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Review: I Have a Tapeworm: And other ways to make friends

I Have a Tapeworm: And other ways to make friends I Have a Tapeworm: And other ways to make friends by MaryJanice Davidson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm a bit disappointed. This book started out very funny and right about when MJ started talking about Charlaine Harris's problem with her last Sookie novel; I just started to get bored and found the endless repetitions were not funny.

This is a book of some of her columns from USA Today and her blog. I think the problem is that taken as a weekly read, they would be great on their own, but reading them one after another is just too much to take in.

As a Kindle Unlimited book, it is worth it, you can keep this book for quite a while and just read it in little bites.

For people of a certain age (like me!!!) you may find this book reminiscent of Erma Bombeck, but don't get your hope up too much! The Erma Bombeck Collection The Erma Bombeck Collection by Erma Bombeck

View all my reviews

No comments: