Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Review: Our Country Friends

Our Country Friends Our Country Friends by Gary Shteyngart
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I will recommend this book to anyone who already loves and understands this author. I was very excited when this ARC became available because, to my knowledge, there are no other books out there yet that are pretty much all about Covid and the friends and family who get trapped together because of it.

Apparently, I do not have the type of sense of humor needed for this book, nor do I have the education for it. I am not as politically correct as one needs to be to read this book.

Endless run-on sentences, dislikeable characters, bigotry, prejudice, and out-and-out babble predominates what I have managed to read.

I am done. Covid has made life too difficult to force myself to finish something this painful.

*ARC provided by the publisher.

View all my reviews

No comments: