Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Review: Marrying the Ketchups

Marrying the Ketchups Marrying the Ketchups by Jennifer Close
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was not incredibly fabulous. However, it was readable, and even though a lot of it made me very angry and I was ready to give up at 50%, I kept reading, thinking there would be a great ending since so many people loved this book. I was wrong.

Politics and being woke were brought up just too many times to seem natural. In my opinion, hatred on either side of the political parties shouldn't be so extreme in a book that is supposed to be fun to read.

Most of the characters were supposed to be adults. But, unfortunately, they didn't act that way, and they didn't grow very much.

*ARC provided by Netgalley, the publisher Knopf/Penguin Random House, and the author.


View all my reviews

No comments: