Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Review: The Wolf

The Wolf The Wolf by J.R. Ward
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I must say that if it weren't for the fact that the publisher made a mistake by sending me this ARC instead of Lover Arisen I would not have ever read it. I'm not sorry I did read it. It was quite the story except for the love side of it. To fast-too, furious-too dangerous.

Frankly, though, I would not have spent $15.00 on an off-shoot of the Brotherhood series. But now that I've read it I may see if my library has the first book and if they will be carrying the third.

I do love her new Wolven [book:Claimed|55711656] [bookcover:Claimed|55711656] series (or at least the first book of it), so I want to read more about the wolves/vampire characters. This book gave me a better understanding of this new species.

My thanks to the publisher for making this mistake!

View all my reviews

No comments: