Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Review: The Heretic Royal

The Heretic Royal The Heretic Royal by G.A. Aiken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
READ the first two books for those with Kindle Unlimited they are free to borrow!

So now we know this will be a series since there is no true ending to this book. Yes, Ainsley Farmerson, sister of the Queen (the good one), gets her guy and has some sexy times with him. There are the fighting, blood, guts, strong women who know themselves and revel in it, laughter, and comedy that we've all come to know and love with this author.

I suggest that you also try to read: at the very least, Dragon Actually Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1) by G.A. Aiken by G.A. Aiken or What a Dragon Should Know What a Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3) by G.A. Aiken to learn a bit about Annwyl the Bloody because she is a secondary main character in this book and perhaps for some of those to come!. Also, for those with Kindle Unlimited, the first Dragon book is free!

Edited to add: these dragon books have a lot more sexy times and are quite graphic about them!

This book started a tad slow but really picked up quite soon and kept me at the edge of my chair for the rest of the book. I adored it, and for me, that is really a lot to admit. I don't adore a lot of books. This one is going on my comfort bookshelf along with the other two!

*ARC provided by the publisher Kensington Publishing Corp, the author G.A. Aiken aka Shelly Laurenston, and NetGalley.


View all my reviews

No comments: