Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Review: The Things We Do to Our Friends

The Things We Do to Our Friends The Things We Do to Our Friends by Heather Darwent
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Unlike some of the other reviewers, I had no expectations about this book. The recap sounded good, I sometimes can really get into a good suspense novel, and learning about
Scotland was the cherry on the ice cream and that is why I decided to ask for an ARC of it.

I am thinking that my age is what made me dislike these characters and the premiss so much. Why this wasn't advertised as Young Adult (18-35 years old) is beyond me because that is exactly the age of its main characters. I liked none of them, I felt nothing for all of them, and I couldn't care less about what happened to each of them. Clare and Tabitha seems to have some serious psychological problems that I just didn't feel comfortable with.


No, I did not finish this book -I'm afraid that my review might be a bit scathing had I read more of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: