Followers

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Review: Not the Ones Dead

Not the Ones Dead Not the Ones Dead by Dana Stabenow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars rounded down.

This is a little different from Ms. Stabenow's usual mystery. Oh, don't get me wrong. There are the usual wonderful descriptions of the land, flying, food, animals, character growth, and the same 'friends helping friends' vibe as her other books.

I'm just not at all sure that I like the political vibe you get with this book. Yes, the politics here is a modern, up-to-date issue, but it is not what I expect from a book that is supposed to be entertaining, no matter what side of the political coin you fall on or the color of your skin.

All in all a good mystery that keeps your blood boiling.

*This ARC was supplied by the publisher, Head of Zeus, the author, and NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments: