Followers

Monday, April 8, 2019

Palm Beach Finland by Antti Tuomainen

Palm Beach FinlandPalm Beach Finland by Antti Tuomainen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was one of the strangest books I have ever read. I imagine if I were better educated I would have 'gotten' this book, but since I am not I just read this for what it was. In my opinion, this was a book that tried too hard. Tried too hard to be witty, tried too hard to be dark, tried too hard to be fresh and new.

I really thought about DNFing it at about 70% because it just had gotten so slow and boring, but I kept going. By doing so I satisfied my curiosity and found that Karma made an appearance, the romance took off and everyone was living happily ever after.

One important thing I did find out is that I don't think I want to visit that part of Finland AND I did do some research on Finland and learned some new things so that's a plus!

*ARC supplied by the publisher.


View all my reviews

No comments: