Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Redemption (Amos Decker, #5) by David Baldacci

Redemption (Amos Decker, #5)Redemption by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, just wow. there really isn't much that I can say about this series other than I highly recommend it for those who love police procedurals, mysteries, no romance and complex story/character building. This has very likable characters without tons of backstory. It is a book/series that also makes ask the question about what had happened to Decker - 'what if this had happened to me?'. Decker as a character is growing and learning. In many ways what is wrong with him reminds me of what I hear about autism, though that is not what he has.

Read it you'll see.

I can't say anything about the plot because I might giveaway by accident the conclusion. and what a dilly of a conclusion it was. I had thought I had had it figured out -boy was I wrong.

If you are afraid of paying cash for this series at least get the first book from the library and give it a try. It is very much worth it.

PS -I love this series so much that I even buy it at full price instead of waiting for the paperback price!


View all my reviews

No comments: