Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

 Immortal Angel by Lynsay Sands


by 
1401819
's review
t

really liked it
bookshelves: 2020dianne-s-2020galleys-arcs

I've loved this author and all of her different series since she first came to my attention years ago, so I was delighted to receive this book as an ARC.

Even though there are 30 books ahead of this one, you really don't need to read them all to get into this one. But I suggest that if you like this one, do read the whole series to see how the author has developed her series over time.

This was a great book with well-developed characters, plotlines, and a shocking twist at the end. I do so love strong women characters that aren't afraid to show a bit of softness.

This book really did it for me, and that means the next chance I get, I'm going to be re-reading it as well as the rest of the series.

*ARC supplied by the publisher and author for an unbiased review.

No comments: