Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Review: Agatha Arch Is Afraid of Everything

Agatha Arch Is Afraid of Everything Agatha Arch Is Afraid of Everything by Kristin Bair O'Keeffe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is not going to be a long review -I really don't have a lot to say about this book. Actually, I do have a lot to say, but I don't want to give the whole book away!

I had to actually force myself through the first 2/3 of this book. I really disliked the narrative and the characters. The trope/s drove me crazy also! But the last third or so really kept me captive. I was really rooting for Agatha to get her sh*t together, and as much as I disliked the secondary and tertiary characters -it was nice to see them grow also.

All in all, it was a quick read that would have made a great beach read.

*ARC supplied by the publisher and author.

View all my reviews

No comments: