Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Review: The Duplicate Bride

The Duplicate Bride The Duplicate Bride by Ginny Baird
My rating: 1 of 5 stars



View all my reviews




I can suspend my belief until the cows come home -but this plot went beyond my abilities. If I can not suspend my belief then I cannot enjoy the book...period! It is too bad because I was really looking forward to this novel. Thank goodness I am not out a lot of cash ($3.99 on Kindle at Amazon).

This was a very clean book, I will give it that much. However, beyond that fact, I hated this story - I hated the plot, I hated the main female character's, I hated the angst (it was unbelievable) and most of all I hated the lying.

I have read books where the women swap names for various reasons' and enjoyed them very much, but the fact that they were deceiving a perfectly nice family by doing this AND screwing up their own lives just ... well there are no words.

I will NOT be recommending this book to anyone.

No comments: