Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Review: The Cave Dwellers

The Cave Dwellers The Cave Dwellers by Christina McDowell
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

DNF at 60%----Nothing new here.

If you want a cliched look into the lives of White people in D.C. (political and rich *snort*) -this is the book for you. I can see and have always known that a certain segment of America has privileges that the rest of us don't, and this book certainly points that out.

If you are totally 'woke,' then this is the book for you.

If you like more characters and plot lines than Carter has pills, then this is the book for you.

I did a quick bit of research into this author, and I can certainly see why it was written the way it was.

I may go back and finish this book, but I doubt it.



*ARC supplied by ATTL/Edelweiss and the publisher.

View all my reviews

No comments: