Followers

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Review: The Watchmaker’s Hand

The Watchmaker’s Hand The Watchmaker’s Hand by Jeffery Deaver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It has been quite a while since I have read one of the Rhyme/Sachs novels, and I had completely forgotten what I was missing. I'm going to have to go back and get the two books I'm missing!

The suspense, subterfuge, twists, and turns make these books stand out; this book was no exception.

This novel has a lot of technical detail, and it detracted somewhat from my enjoyment of the story. However, the twists and turns made up for that slight detraction.

The ending was a complete surprise to me, so be sure you get there!

Happy reading!

*ARC Supplied by the publisher G.P. Putnam's Sons, and will be published November 28, 2023, by the author, and NetGalley.


View all my reviews

SYNOPSIS "When a New York City construction crane mysteriously collapses, causing mass destruction and killing several people, Rhyme and Amelia Sachs are on the case. A political group claims to be behind the sabotage and threatens another crane collapse in twenty-four hours, unless their demands are met. The clock is ticking.


With New York in a panic, the stakes are higher than ever for Rhyme and his team to unravel the plot before the timer runs out and more cranes crash down, reducing the city and its people to rubble. Then Rhyme realizes that the mastermind behind the terror is his own nemesis—the Watchmaker."

No comments: