Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Boundary Broken (Boundary Magic, #4) by Melissa F. Olson

Boundary Broken (Boundary Magic Book 4) by [Olson, Melissa F.]
Boundary Broken
by Melissa F. Olson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series just keeps getting better and better. Although I must admit that I received this from the publisher as an ARC-I am going to be buying my own copy because I really want to support this author. I first started reading this series on a whim-I don't normally use my Kindle Unlimited (why? Mostly because I don't expect to find quality reads, but I am so glad I made an exception with this series. These books are quality reads).

This book jumps 2 years from the last book, so you need to get used to the fact that Charlie is now a toddler with a vocabulary! It was a little awkward for me at first, but I quickly got over the time jump. I don't know how to discuss the plot without giving away tons of spoilers (and I am really holding myself back from doing so!!!)

There are so many things going on and so many new people especially people that we have only met in passing in this book. An old enemy comes back, many people die or get hurt quite badly, the mystery is very convoluted but in a good way that really keeps you on your toes.

This was a very non-put-downable book filled with action and preying on some of our main characters worst fears and nightmares.

All in all, with the way things ended, I can't wait until book 5 comes out.

*ARC supplied by the publisher.


View all my reviews

No comments: