Followers

Monday, September 9, 2019

Hunting for a Highlander (Highland Brides, #8) by Lynsay Sands



Breasts. Large breasts, globular breasts, peach-colored nipples, breasts bouncing and breasts that are spilling out all over the place. Yes, this book is heavy on the ample bosom of Dwyn our female protagonist. Think Dolly Parton in a kilt!

This book also follows the plot devices that all of Ms. Sands books use in this series. That makes this a very comfortable read if a little boring.

The mystery was a good one because I couldn't figure out who was doing it. I did not go with the most obvious, but I didn't figure out who was causing all Dwyn's difficulties and someone else's death and her eventual kidnapping.

One thing I did get from this book that I don't usually think about while reading, is the state of the moat, what exactly goes in there and how things must have smelled in this age. I have since sterilized my toilet and kissed my plumber--I would have kissed my plumbing too, but let's not get too crazy here!!!

An excellent read for total escapism.

*ARC supplied by the publisher.


No comments: