Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Immortal Born (Argeneau #30) by Lynsay Sands

Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)Immortal Born by Lynsay Sands
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

 I was excited while reading this book to see that it revisits Port Henry and the characters from my very favorite book The Accidental Vampire.

The book synopsis gives you all of the important information, but what if fails to let you know is just how exciting this book really was, how convoluted the bad guys became and how sexy this was going to be in thoughts and in the deed!

I also loved the fact that there was no cliff hanger the story was complete (view spoiler).

The only thing I am unhappy with these newer books is that they lack the humor and lightness of many of Ms. Sands older books in this series.

I am also unhappy to realize that I am missing a lot of the boos in this series so I am going to have to do a lot of buying of backlisted books! Poor me, right?!

*ARC supplied by the publisher.


View all my reviews

No comments: