Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Confession Club: A Novel (Mason Book 3) Kindle Edition by Elizabeth Berg

The Confession Club (Mason, #3)The Confession Club by Elizabeth Berg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really don't know what to say about this book -I loved it but in a small way I hated it too. Though I do have to admit the love part managed to win over the hate part.

I found this book (third in a trio) to be a little'sweeter' than the first two and the first two books were quite 'sweet' but in a perfect way. This book-the sweetness was a tad unbelievable and dangerous too.

The writing was still wonderful, the ladies in the Confession Club are perfect and I hope I can grow up to be just like them!

I certainly do hope that there will be a fourth in this group of books (I don't want to quite say series yet!) but I can see the different generations picking up for what the original character's stood for.



The Confession Club is inspiring, humorous and romantic.

*ARC supplied by the publisher.


View all my reviews

No comments: