Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Review: See Jane Snap

See Jane Snap See Jane Snap by Bethany Crandell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good grief, this was one of the funniest and heart-rending books I have read lately. This was also a speedy read, and I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a great beach read. Oddly this plotline(partner lying about sexuality) is becoming a popular one for me lately. This is the second book in a row that uses this idea.

I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for something different.  Something that will make you wet your pants ( and I literally did so-but then again, at my age, that is to be expected!LOL!) laughing at parts and then find yourself crying during other parts.  The ending is just slightly vague, but you can tell that there is at least a hopeful happy ever after!

There is some swearing, and that could be expected, one semi0-sexual scene but nothing too explicit.

*ARC supplied by the publisher, the author, and NetGalley.

View all my reviews

Description

No comments: